Puyo Puyo Tetris – [Update 4 Proper Crack] – [DODI Repack] Download For Computer __FULL__
Puyo Puyo Tetris – [Update 4 Proper Crack] – [DODI Repack] Download For Computer
Jargon: * Official release* = new (full) version, officialy released on dd.mm.
* Unofficial version = old version; but there may be a lot of
* Improved version = Better of previous version; few/none bugs; no
* Official crack = new version with in-game crack ; not necessary to download exe (exe may be a mess). If you want to
* ODDI (Official Crack) = more complete version, with working cracks (exe). Do not bother with the game, it is corrupt. As soon as you start the game, you’ll see a message saying that this version is corrupted.
* Newest version = version with the most updates (exe)
Current build = date and build type (exe)
Unsupported version = game does not work properly or may be updated; don’t use. Old versions without cracks maybe work though
Unstable build = buggy (exe)
Battle Royale Mode = tournament mode, usually for 1 VS 1 player. Select from several maps ; each map has up to 6 battles that you can win by clearing the rows in under 60 seconds
* Official Battle Royale = battle royale with predefined rules (exe)
* Unofficial Battle Royale = battle royale (exe), select map and battle mode ; host a game
* Unofficial Beta Battle Royale = battle royale (exe)
* Unofficial Beta Test = battle royale (exe)
* Beta = beta build (exe); may be buggy, don’t use. Beta = only for testing purposes. Beta versions MAY NOT be full patched. MAY not work with next patch.
* Crack = in-game crack (exe). Crack may be not required.
* Happens in next patch = event in future release that may happen after this release, for example: next patch will be with event x.