|Name||Pirate Solitaire 2|
|Rating||4.32 / 5 ( 6322 votes )|
|Update||(12 days ago)|
Spectromancer is a fantasy card game with an emphasis on “card” combat that features a three-player co-operative campaign as well as online play, the arena, and single player missions. The game is free to play on the PC, Mac, and mobile web.
Spectromancer is centered on a newly designed hero class system where players become sorcerers, beastmasters, and demonologists. They are not characters, but they are special. These heroes have no ranged attacks. Their strengths lie in their spells. These spells summon, guard, alter, twist, and destroy their card creatures. Each spell the heroes learn has a unique effect. Each spell the hero casts has a unique cost or cost-benefit trade-off. And each spell the hero learns costs gold. This means that the sorcerers must earn their spells like a merchant buys a shop, the beastmasters have to forage for their spells like a hunter gathers food, and the demonologists have to charm their spells like a bard sings a ballad.
In the game, the heroes advance in the campaign as they acquire the abilities to play more spells and to summon creatures of ever-greater power. They also find spells which cause their creatures to change forms. From this, new creature types, abilities, and modes of play arise, so that new challenges and new ways of play emerge as the game evolves.
Within the game, there is the arena. This single player mode is a series of challenges set in a series of scenarios designed to test the player’s ability to play spells and summon creatures to overcome game obstacles. These challenges place a set of rules on the arena. For example, if a creature has four health points and has two damage dice, then it will lose one health point every time it takes damage. The player must apply these rules in order to create a winning strategy.
In addition, Spectromancer features both online and single player missions. The missions expand upon the campaign with a set of quests. These quests give the player in the solo mode special abilities, creatures, and spells as they progress through the game.
A game world is also present in the game. There is a world that the player, as a hero, can explore, like a city-state in fantasy media. The character can be leveled and access different parts of the world. When the player builds their character, the game world is littered with individual objects that the player can either use or trade with the inhabitants for services, recipes, and quest-related quests
WaveDNA is a simple yet powerful MIDI sequencer that lets you trigger patterns by playing MIDI notes rather than writing them out. All you do is point your MIDI instrument at the drum pad and start playing – no MIDI knowledge required. Our unique algorithm detects the beats and creates MIDI patterns based on the selected settings.
“Because you can play notes on the drum pad, this is for people like me,” says Stefan Achermann, president of WaveDNA. “I’m a drum-playing guy that wants to make music. I want to play my drums and not my MIDI keyboard. WaveDNA lets me do that!”
Liquid Rhythm is the full version of WaveDNA and includes all versions from WaveDNA Lite 1 through Lite 4.
Here’s what you can do with Liquid Rhythm:
• Wave Pattern Triggered MIDI: Simple play modes for a rich variety of different drum kits.
• Playable MIDI Sequencer: Seamless and intuitive: no MIDI knowledge required.
• MIDI Pattern: Play back your MIDI patterns with a second MIDI instrument or import them from third-party applications.
• Tempo Controls: There are more ways than ever to control the tempo of your rhythm.
• Nine Drummers: Can’t decide between acoustic and electronic drums? Every preset comes with all drums, and you can switch between drums at any time.
• Set Phrases: Phrase Triggered MIDI lets you record, edit and play a variety of sequences of notes in one go.
• Modes: We’ve improved the usability of Liquid Rhythm with different user-friendly modes such as Novice, Mode and Sequence for beginners and expert users alike.
• Sound library: If you want to make your own MIDI patterns, or just use MIDI instruments with an expanding set of sounds, there are 1,900 sounds in the Sound library.
• Download and import MIDI files: Download additional MIDI files at no extra cost. Just drag and drop your files into the WaveDNA app.
What’s New in Version 2.0.3 (February, 2020):
Version 2.0.3 (Feb. 16, 2020):
• A new MIDI file handling: You can now import a MIDI file from your Dropbox or save one to Dropbox.
• More wave machine sounds: More wave machines, drum machines and synth presets are added.
• Improved stability: The stability of the app is greatly improved.
• You can now resume your sequencer from pause.
***Be sure to like, share, favorite and subscribe to my channel! I have 20+ best and awesome games! Check out my new video on the games that I play:
***Disclaimer: Don’t try this at home, only use for instructional purposes, practice testing and games.
Get the games I play here:
Get the Game “Biotech Samurai” here:
****Get 50% off with this link:
Sites I Recommend:
That Hip Gamer Girl
The Red Rogers Channel
Video game trivia:
-Duke Nukem plays the Flute – The player character is a flute.
-In Mario Bros. – Mario is sleeping at night.
-In Super Smash Bros. – The custom options for each character are in their underwear.
-In Mario Bros. 2 – In chapter 1-1, Mario says he ate a mushroom which was behind him. He then says he is filled with power. Mario then gets tired so he falls asleep.
-In Chrono Trigger – in chapter 9, when the party is fighting their way out of the time tower, they start to fall down. They have to climb the stair to get out of the tower.
-In GoldenEye 007 – In chapter 11, when making your way down the passage way that leads to Vesper’s ship, you can hear a boat. This is the ship that you will be going on. The ship is called the Eagle.
The FINAL FANTASY X PC re-release has finally arrived, bringing the long awaited Ritual of the Night to all new players. Sadly, there is ONE problem when playing on a PC: almost everyone has way more stats then me. So as I play this game, I have decided to get a Unique Weapon for my character. In this blogpost, I will tell you how to get it.
Before we begin with the tutorial, I want to let you know a thing about my PC. I am using a AMD Phenom II P940, 12 Gigabyte of DDR3 Dual Channel and a Radeon HD 5650. Note that the game cannot be played with an Nvidia GPU.
Basically, let’s get started with the tutorial before your not fluent in the game.
1. First, of course, you need to navigate to the PC version of the game.
2. Next, you are beeing redirected to the main menu.
3. From the main menu, navigate to the Chapter 3 and reset your save file (!). When done, you should have a new save file – meaning, the highest level that you can reach with out having to die.
4. If you have a walkthrough, start it. The walkthrough will help you with the tutorial and it is not required to read it. The “Gotta luv this” window telling you what do and what you need to do will get even more annoying as you will lose your walkthrough – by the way: that’s why I gave it a go.
5. Basically, it’s all what is written here, but please refer to the walkthrough as there are many small things you just have to understand to make use of the tutorial.
6. The character you are on is Aldis, the Shrine Maiden. Fasten your seatbelt, no fatalities are expected but I can’t promise that.
7. First thing you are supposed to do is fill your inventory and find a weapon.
8. So, open the “offer potions” menu and choose 1 to 6. Now it is a little bit different. The top right corner is “click” – and the boxes you see are the buttons with numbers after them.
9. So, go to 1 and press left mouse button.
Design, build, and pilot the first responders to restore America’s railroad infrastructure
Build sustainable freight lines
Make strategic decisions that influence the future of the U.S.
New for the NS SD60E First Responders
• 3D MegaMap
• New VR Train Simulator License with Train Simulator and Train Simulator First Responder Certificate
• More Freight Trains and Station Cars
• New Custom Cab and in-cab Signals!
• Rail Corridor MegaMap
A beautiful unit, the SD60E First Responder has been fully refit to the elite NS SD60E standard and is complete with all of the latest improvements to the Train Simulator fleet. The SD60E includes brand new Custom Cab and in-cab Signals with unique VR graphics!
The SD60E First Responder also includes the new Collector’s Edition of Train Simulator! Also included is a specially-designed Surveyor application to navigate the entire U.S.A. If you want more locomotives and freight cars, head to the Train Tab and select ‘Train’ to find all of the latest official freight cars and train additions.
Developed by Colin McRae, the most popular driving game series of all time, in partnership with the awesome Team 17, World Rally Championship creator.
New game modes include Tournaments and Multiplayer Online!
NEW to the game is the brand new VR landscape
Are you ready for some off-road action? How about connecting with other players and a completely brand new driving experience in an area of stunning beauty? Either way, take it all in with the brand new VR landscape!
Race, rally and rallycross on truly life-like and exquisitely detailed tracks in stunning mountain forests and snowy ski resorts, some of the most iconic locations in the world, all rendered in 3D.
You’ll also find plenty of opportunities to drive in a new virtual reality direction. Drift and stunt through the massive tree, water, and mountain forests, as well as in our brand new off-road track!
Features of the virtual reality scenery include:
Brand new off-road track!
Brand new virtual environment!
Please note that Virtual Reality requires a high-end PC with suitable VR hardware to experience this game. For best performance, we recommend at least a GTX1080 GPU with 8GB of VRAM.
The World Rally Championship is the oldest and most prestigious FIA-sanctioned motorsport series
A DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Minimum system requirements
2GB of RAM
Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II x4 945 or better
Video: DirectX 9 GPU, NVIDIA or ATI Radeon HD 4000 or better, or Intel GMA HD 2000 or better. Intel GMA HD 2000 is supported on Windows 7. Intel GMA HD 3000 is supported on Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9