Kaiju Combat is a high-octane, 4 player arcade-style brawler with a focus on one-on-one, 1v1 combat. Players jump into a cosmic battlefield full of classic monster characters, from Godzilla to Gamera, Kumamon to Kong, from Star Wars to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Each character is a different species with unique powers & abilities that are drawn from the films.
Players battle with giant, oversized monsters, in customizable, action-packed arenas, using a unique Kaiju combat system that delivers a satisfying combat experience. Developed by a small team within Gametile Games, Kaiju Combat has been supported by our fans through our ICO funding campaign.
Our biggest challenge:
• Achieving a good balance between action and strategy while making the combat system accessible for new players.
• Delivering a tournament-worthy product with features that other indie titles lack.
• Expanding the Kaiju universe beyond our existing characters & settings.
• Single Player / Co-op play
• 4 Player Local Co-op
• 4 Player Online Co-op
• AI opponents
• Basic Tutorial
• Colorblind Mode
• Replay Saving
• UI Customization
• Keyboard & Controller Support
• Enemy Families
• Character Customization
• Stages + A Character Slot
• Over 20 Kaiju
• 5 Event Maps
• 9 Kaiju Events
• Customizable Kaiju Spec Ops
• Kaiju Events Kits
• Multiple Game Modes
• Ability to create your own Kaiju Battle Map
• Campaign Mode + Character Story & Movie Mode
• Ability to trade Kaiju Characters
• Ability to buy Kaiju Events Kits
• Player Statistics
• Character Statistics
• Levelup & Skill Trees
• Customizable Game Mode
• Compete against The Old Guard
• Environmental Effects: Sudden Rain, Earthquakes, Fire, etc
• No ads
Gigantic, Kaiju-sized monsters are fighting big battles in vast, galactic stages! Fly into space, fight giant monsters in epic arenas, evolve your own Kaiju characters, and join the fight for ultimate Kaiju supremacy!
The additional content, events, and more that will be released during Early Access.
Dec 13, 2018
Oct 30, 2017
Added more voxes & dials
Install/Play Tiger Tank 59? Super Tank MP045 Game
You are the heir to a powerful evil empire. Possessing mysterious powers, you’ll travel through several lands and fight the likes of:
The Ghost Knight of the Dead Forest
The Witch of the Dark City
The Maleficent of the Mountain of the Dead
The Evil Sorcerer of the Mountain Valley
The Necromancer of the Castle
The Ghost Rider
Your Evil Empire is holding an array of lands known as the Dark Lands. It is the only remaining evil empire in this world. It is led by the Dark Lord Victor and his personal guard, The Knights of the Dark Shield. The Dark Lords main stronghold is the the castle of Doom.
DarkMaus is an action-RPG with role-playing elements. DarkMaus features 3 different playable characters, 5 different endings, and a whole story about the fate of the world. DarkMaus comes with a detailed map so that you can travel through the multiple lands in the Dark Lands to reach your destination.
The design and art for DarkMaus was inspired by the Souls series of games from Hidetaka Miyazaki and From Software (Bastion, the Dark Souls games, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, and Bloodborne). You are able to take on both Light and Dark incarnations for each of the three characters. In the Light version you find yourself constantly in the shadows, and in the Dark version you find yourself in constant battles. You’ll be in for a tough ride.
DarkMaus is the first computer RPG that includes a character class system. Play through the story to discover what strengths each character has as you progress through the game. Your class will determine how the combat system works.
==> SHADOW FIGHTERS
You have the ability to walk in the darkness and deal damage to your enemies by using the shadows. The Shadow Fighters are your main protection from the Dark Lords due to them being shadow-resistant and being able to use the shadows as their main weapon.
==> LIGHT FIGHTERS
The Light Fighters use the sunlight of the lands around them to deal damage to their enemies. The Light Fighters are in more constant battles because the sunlight can blind them and from being out in the light.
==> DARK FIGHTERS
The Dark Fighters in DarkMaus have both abilities of the Light and Shadow Fighters and uses Darkness as their main weapon against the enemies in the game.
In DarkMaus, you can explore the lands, fight bosses, and complete quests.
How to play medieval defenders?
1. Start game.
2. You open game menu and choose game that you want to play.
3. You choose map and then choose game start.
4. You choose game mode, set for man vs. man. You choose map, choose game mode, set for man vs. man.
5. You choose difficulty.
6. Go to your castle. You can choose a castle (default-is castle). Don’t start game yet.
7. When you start game, you open your castle.
8. You choose what you want to do now.
9. You go to the game statistics. You see your opponent’s castle and you see your castle. You also see mana and gold. This is default.
10. When you click on “build”, game opens to your castle.
11. After starting the game, you open castle and choose what to build first. You can build small tower or large one.
12. When you click on the castle, you open the building screen and choose what to build. You also see the price to build in gold and mana.
13. You can also see a few information about your castle, like “hostile units” and so on.
14. You build a tower first or you build a building first. When you build a tower or building, you need mana or gold.
15. You need mana or gold to buy a tower or building. You have mana and gold in the shop.
16. When you need mana or gold, you can buy it from the shop.
17. When you need mana or gold for the first time, you can choose cash first or buy tower or building first.
18. You have 3 types of mana. You can use mana to buy buildings or to buy towers. If you need more than mana, you can buy mana from the shop for gold.
19. You have three types of gold. You can use gold to buy buildings or to buy towers. If you need more than gold, you can buy gold from the shop for mana.
20. You can buy a tower or a building from the shop with the cash or gold.
21. If you don’t have enough mana or gold, you can open the shop and buy.
22. When you click on the shop, game opens to the shop screen.
23. You can buy 3 types of building. You can buy a cannon tower, ar
The Encore Casino Games Collection is a collection of video slots, sports betting, table games, and other games, owned and operated by The Venus Group and based in the Nashville metropolitan area.
Part of the larger Venus casino chain, Encore Vegas Casino’s locations are in the Nashville metropolitan area, and its games are easily accessible from most of the main roads in the area. Encore Casino’s Racebook is easily accessible from Interstate 40, via Exit number 9.
Encore Casino’s shared facilities with the Encore Hotel include The Alley Bar & Grille, a live entertainment venue with events scheduled every weekend, and barbeque restaurants Soothe and Bones & Brews.
In 2000, Venus Casinos began construction on a new casino in the old Memphis West Mall. This project was called “the Nashville Mega Project” or MMP for short, and was initially planned to contain 2,000 slot machines, 200 table games, and 20 restaurants. On opening day, April 20, 2000, MMP was the third-largest casino in Tennessee behind Nashville’s new riverboat, the European Star. By July 2001, the pool of slot machines had grown to over 2,100. “MMP was the biggest casino project in the Northeast,” according to a Tennessee state gaming commission official, and the local economy responded to the ten-fold increase in slot machine revenue.
In addition to financing and developing the project, MMP casino was owned by Omnitel of Paris and its partners in 1995. Omnitel merged with Compagny Casino de Roulette in 1996, and later became Encore in 1997. The merger of Encore with MMP casino ended Omnitel’s involvement in the United States.
In 2002, Encore’s table games grew to 175 games, and its first poker room was launched. By November 2013, Encore Casino added another 40 poker tables and 63 slot machines. In September 2012, Encore Casino renovated and reopened All-Star Theater. The project added more than $2.5 million to the project’s cost-tag, and made the theater an IMAX project. The Tennessee state gaming commission sold the All-Star Theater in August 2013. The All-Star Theater changed ownership and is now called “The IMAX” theater.
Encore Casino operates two divisions, Encore Hotel and Encore Casino:
The Encore Hotel is located at Exit number 9 off Interstate 40
Rary – is the casual game in which you play as a bird and the main task is to eat fruits that fall on the playing field and earn points with this. The difficulty is that if you eat any mushroom it will take one point, but the most important thing is to monitor the amount of all fruits, because if they exceed 20 pieces, then you lose. How many points can you earn?
More about the game
Are you willing to play another casual game and you enjoy the falling of the fruits? In the city of Drsojma a valley falls on the playing field of the game. You should go around and find the different fruits before they reach the ground. And the most important thing is that be very careful not to eat the mushrooms, because if you eat them it loses one point for you. Will you feel bored with not so many things to do in the city of Drsojma? And you do not have time to search for the points? Then, it is a great chance that you come to this new casual game Rary. And you do not want to do your daily routine? Then the normal casual game will not be enough for you? What is the solution? Just go to the city of Drsojma and play with the bird. How many points can you earn?
Created by Evillo team
Available for Android
English game in 50 languages
Check Google Play Store for your country.
This is a thumnail image for download and not the real game image.
The Asteroid Mining Company is going offline for repairs. That means you will get 1 free trial of your favorite game until the site is back online.
More about Asteroid Mining Co:
Asteroid Mining Company is the most popular free online game among guys over the world. It is all about asteroid that is full of precious metals and gems. So you need to mine them.
Why you should play it:
This game is a great brain booster and that is all about! The game is a good example of a 2D game, where the gravity makes your asteroid get to the floor as soon as it enters the earth’s atmosphere.
During the gameplay, you will see many awesome new things and new asteroids such as double core asteroids, multiple asteroids, asteroid with relief
In order to use StarCraft II Remastered, you will need a Windows-based computer, an Intel-compatible processor (AMD and other processors are not supported), and a DirectX 9- or OpenGL 4.0-compatible video card. In addition, you’ll need a Blu-ray drive and a broadband internet connection.
Please note that StarCraft II: Remastered requires a keyboard and mouse to play. The controller emulation feature is not supported in StarCraft II: Remastered.
The graphics have been re-rendered in 4K and are presented at 60 frames